Led by Ithaka's most energetic board member, Dustin Webb founded and directs Dust2Glory Fitness to help people achieve their health goals. The fitness center is geared towards
using Spartan Race SGX training principles and obstacle modalities.
Additionally, D2G is a unique fitness environment that enables families
to work out together. Throughout the D2G Fitness
training you will hear and come to understand repeated phrases or
“stand” statements. A stand statement is a verbal reflection of an
internal ethos. What guides you through the day-to-day? Unless you stand
for something, you will fall for anything.
- Sign Up. Show Up. Finish Up. It’s ok to throw up. It’s not ok to give up
- Breathe. Focus. Execute
- Race Ready - Life Ready
- Do today what others won’t so you can do tomorrow what others can’t
- Be ready to lead and know how to follow
- Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be broken
- Mentally Strong, Physically Fit, and Spiritually Sound
Dustin is an inspirational speaker and theologically trained elder (Master of Divinity degree) with a deep passion to help Ithaka Fellowship think through the various health and wellness issues pertinent to the vitality of the body of Christ. In January of 2018 he led our Health and Wellness Panel Discussion, one our most well attended events thus far. The event was recorded live on our Facebook page.